Imagine that you're developer preferring Qt, and:
- you convinced your manager to try out Qt/Qt Quick as UI framework for your custom device (cash machine, POS, ticket machine etc.) to port some old app.
- it lacks hardware and software keyboard (the original application's hardcoded its keyboard inside so you can't reuse it).
- main Qt5 modules are working on the target device (QtCore, QtGui, QtQuick)
- you have to provide demo of Qt Quick features on such device (animations, transitions, particles).
- deadline is yesterday.
- you know that if you provide some forms with text input fields and virtual keyboard along with animations and other fireworks then the status of the meeting will change from demo/POC to pre-alpha presentation :)